Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Stephanie Pieper

Friends of St. Olaf Skiing welcome back for the first addition of Meet the First Years! Our first victim of the intense Q&A is Stephanie Pieper. She is currently 18 years old and is very glad she is attending St. Olaf College. Stephanie is pursuing a degree in Chemistry. She says she wants to go into medicine and possibly be a doctor one day.

Q: Why did you pick St. Olaf College?
A: I really wanted to ski! I also fell in love with the campus when I visited.
Q: How long have you been skiing?
A: Since 7, however I started ski racing as a freshman in high school.
Q: What is your favorite restaurant?
A: Olga’s (What ever that is?)
Q: What is your favorite outfit to wear on a typical school day?
A: I love to get dressed up for all the cute boys around campus.
Q: What is your Breakfast of Champions?
A: I don’t eat anything before a race otherwise I will puke!
Q: What is your dream vacation?
A: I want to go somewhere warm. I would love to go Hawaii or Costa Rica (Hint: Mom & Dad if you are reading this)
Q: What is your favorite sports team?
A: Of course the Detroit Red Wings. Best team ever!!
Q: What is one thing people do not know about you?
A: I am the oldest of five siblings. I have been sheltered my whole life, to say the least, college is different.
Q: When was your first kiss?
A: Junior year of High School. His name was Wes; he was hot!

What a pleasure it is to have you on the team this year! I am guessing we will see you again on the blog.

Thank you for the first installment of Meet the First Years. Tune in next week too see our next victim.
Thank you for reading to St. Olaf Skiing blog! We appreciate everything you do for the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment